When to increase feeding

Tricks

When should you increase feeding, right now I'm using FF Grow Big, but plan on switching to GO or BP, but anyway they were getting 1/2 teaspoon per Gallon, as directed for seedlings, general feeding is 2-3 teaspoons per gal every other watering, when are they not seedlings, after they get their first real leaves or 3rd? Thanks folks U Rock

FF has a feeding schedule to use with their line of products. I do believe I saw it somewhere on this site look around ........:morenutes::morenutes::morenutes::morenutes::morenutes:

Yeah I have been searching, just haven't found it yet...I'm thinking of switching in the next few weeks anyway, but for now I need to find the info, thanks

LOL I know how it is bro LOL had to force myself today losing time with babies in no tent, I have to finish cleaning the room and as sick as I have been its been overwhelming..but I got at it today......it would be nice to have that chart, if you happen to pry yourself lose from that couch lock bro.....time to soak in a hot bath thanks my friend

Back
Top Bottom