Seedling or a little older time to feed?

Tricks

I guess that they are coming out of seedling stage when the start to get tier second set of leaves? not counting the first 2 round ones as leaves, if one has its leaves starting to drop a little and I noticed a little spot on the edge that looked ate away, but it could have came out that way, all others are fine. I'm guessing they are close to 2-maybe 3weeks tops since popping, but there was no light for a week other than a lamp, anyway do you think I should start to feed them now? they are in a seed Jiffy seed and plant starter..so there are little to no nutes..thanks for any help

soon as those first set of leaves (tthe little round ones) start to turn yellow... you can start on 1/4 str nutes. or if you have a ppm pen, roughly 200 ppm

Sorry just read this ... how are they now?

Sorry guys, I was really really sick for a few days, so I wasn't on much....plants are doing great! problem we have is am almost sure I'm seeing signs of male pre-flower on a number of them......damn bag seeds, my buddy nor myself have excess to good seeds so this is what we deal with, I'm thinking of moving because I have almost gotten off of pain killers in place of medical marijuana, just don't know if I can afford the move, and I have lived in this house for most of my 50 some years.... peace my bros

Back
Top Bottom