when to move into flowering

kx100racer122

I have a plant thats about 14 inchs tall with about 10 brachs comeing off with a very thick stem i was wondering if it is a good idea to move into flowering after about 5 weeks of veg

Yes, you can flower now. The typical veg. cycle should last until the plant has reached it's sixth node. This usually means the plant is at least 12" tall and/or is 30 days old. :peace:

Yes, you can flower now. The typical veg. cycle should last until the plant has reached it's sixth node. This usually means the plant is at least 12" tall and/or is 30 days old. :peace:

thanks, i have a thai super skunk, thats over a month old, i plan on flowering on the 24th which is a full moon. any benefits???

If working outside it'll be easier to see what you're doing?

Stronger tides?

I never noticed any difference in an artificial (indoor) setting. Your mileage may vary.

The longer you veg, the Bigger your plants are going to get. You can veg for months then turn em, or grow 12/12 from seed. It just depends on how big you want your plant(s) to get.

Or yo can grow in veg, lst and veg some more to grow some strong colas n tehn flower to have a super plant :surf: just some ideas

indica can grow up to 2 times its size just in flower, Sat. is even worse for stretching they will go about twice maby 3 times as tall durring flowering of you dont do something. LST FIM Topping....

Back
Top Bottom