Rootbound?

kushcheese9

ive been vegging my 3 babies now for nearly 6 weeks in 11 litre pots (coco).
they are now very bushy with a girth of about 30 inches across and about 25 inches tall. they are getting fed with water and nutes 3 times a week about 3-4 litres a time depending on how dry they get. i was wondering will my babies get rootbound anytime soon or have they already ? they are due to go onto flowering now in the nxt 10-14 days soon as my clones are rooted. also should i repot them just incase when they go into flowering ?
thanks

If it was me, I would tranplant/repot before you go into flowering.. I am not familiar with measurements in liters.....But here is a little something I took out og my grow bible on when to transplant.....hope it helps....

Plant Age Container Size
1-3 weeks root cube
2-6 weeks 4 inch (10cm) pot
6-8 weeks 2 gallon (7.5 L) pot
2-3 months 3 gallon (11L) pot
3-8 months 5 gallon (19L) pot
6-18 months 10 gallon (38L) pot

repot and veg till the plant becomes familiar with the new container. you dont want to put in flower when its still in shock from the transplant. the plant will take much better to the change when its only one change to deal with at a time.
sounds like your doin just fine
peace

ps when did you last transplant?
its a timing game and o what a difference a little time makes!

thanks for the replies all :) i last repoted my babies when there roots came through in 5 inch pots they whent straight into 11 litre pots and have been there now since december the 11. i will be repoting in the last week of the veg stage into 15 litres i think ...bigger the roots the bigger the fruits :)

Back
Top Bottom