Where are all my MA growers at?

Ooh, this is going to be interesting! Going big!

Growing in coco coir can provide hydro results in a pot of coco fiber just like you'd do with soil but instead of having to guess what is actually in the soil, you start with a clean slate with coco. You choose what to put in.

Here's a good argument for coco coir .

TerpKing Second Grow - Holy Grail Kush DNA Genetics - Coco Smart Pots - 600W MH/HPS

TerpKing Second Grow - Holy Grail Kush DNA Genetics - Coco Smart Pots - 600W MH/HPS
I did not look at the coco coir,,but it does look cleaner and around the same cost as the super soil I was looking at.
I just have a hard time picturing in my mind how a plant grows in that

I did not look at the coco coir,,but it does look cleaner and around the same cost as the super soil I was looking at.
I just have a hard time picturing in my mind how a plant grows in that

I'm on my first grow and started in rdwc. I've since started a couple in coco and it's light years easier to maintain. And I have yet to see the growth difference. My next grow and maybe even all grows after will be in coco

Done and I pressed all the water out on the screen. How should I store it?
420-magazine-mobile1219499658.jpg
Love it.

So I learned yesterday that when your making bubble hash the only essence you keep and smoke is from the final screen. The rest if food grade stuff? This person won 2 Emerald Cups for his Hash. Any one else ever hear of this? Every tutorial, you tube video ect they scrape every screen in same pile.

So I learned yesterday that when your making bubble hash the only essence you keep and smoke is from the final screen. The rest if food grade stuff? This person won 2 Emerald Cups for his Hash. Any one else ever hear of this? Every tutorial, you tube video ect they scrape every screen in same pile.

As I said earlier, keep the 73 & 25u screens. I combine the two, myself. Some don't.
Indicas tend to have larger gland heads, so a 73 screen grabs those whereas a 25 tends to be good for sativas.

As I said earlier, keep the 73 & 25u screens. I combine the two, myself. Some don't.
Indicas tend to have larger gland heads, so a 73 screen grabs those whereas a 25 tends to be good for sativas.
Thanx for everything Doc. It can be confusing to a newbie like me but I think I got the hang of this ;)

Oh ya shits awesome RH stays 50-55% even when I have tent open holds 2 gallons hafta fill every 24-26 hours on full blast it's a cool air humidifier with a filter for the tap water I use
I gotta get me one. I'm getting by on the cheapo from Wal-Mart rn lol it works. Keeps it around 40%, drops to 35% if the temps are high and the air get recirculated more frequently

Ya you do have room buddy I'll see what I can do this week for you what size tent is that and are those 3 or 5g pots?
It's a 4x4x6 tent and 5g pots. Started in 4 inch peat cups and I plant those directly into the 5's.

Back
Top Bottom