Where can I find this strain?

KuShOnDecK

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND SEEDS FOR THE STRAIN CALLED "LAMBSBREAD" OR "JAMAICAN LAMBSBREAD"?? A friend of mine got a clone from someone like 5 years ago and i was lucky enough to sample it and it was amazing!!! I need to know where to get my hands on some again... :thanks:

A specific high-grade marijuana strain originating in Jamacia... was said to be Bob Marley's favorite strain... a skunk variety, finishing in 8-10 wks..very few people have the real deal...maybe a handful..not available anywhere that is known...the taste and smell are unmistakable, not like ANY other skunk variety out there...does not even smell similiar, more like a breeze of fresh air...In the top five most unique (best) strains on the planet, and one of the least known
"Jah rasta-fari..that be da best Lambsbread i eva smoked, mon!"..

Urban Dictionary: lambsbread

Ancient Ras-Tafari herbs. High-grade, also known as King's Bread. Preffered herb of H.I.M. , Bob Marley, and Peter Tosh.

thanks man.. was beginning to think no one was going to reply to this thread lol... ive smoked it a few years back and it was simply amazing!!! Best smoke ive had the pleasure of experiencing. they say its very rare so it looks like I wont be seeing it anytime soon.. Still gonna continue my search though..:tokin:

i know that tga subcool seeds has a few strains that are crossed with it but not the lambsbread it self...

i have been curious about something. is there a way to take a vacation and get seeds through to you after the fact.

mail or something, LOL

the little i did find states 8-9 weeks for bloom, this stuff is 9-11....

otherwise crossed with skunk.

Maybe we need to befriend a jamaican, LOL

Back
Top Bottom