White Cookies Crop King Grow

420-magazine-mobile1795299881.jpg

Sent from my SGH-I747M using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Those look very healthy ..ive always loved the broad bushy look of the white cookies ..good job what kind of light are you using ? Depending on how much height you have but id veg them as far as you can leaving some extra room for strech from personal experience that strain doesnt strech too much ..
More nodes more buds

Sent from my LG-H831 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Ya they are probably the healthiest plant i ever grew. Im just using some t5s for vegging them i have another tent with a mars 2 400w and a mars 96 series for flower i have 4 purple kush in there at the moment they are five weeks into flowering

Sweet ..looking good keep it up ..ull have some frosty cookies in no time ..hope everything keeps up and works out for you..ill keep an eye out for when i flip they should be very pretty girls

Sent from my LG-H831 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

brooo you should veg them maybe 2 more weeks and trim them to get more nodes out and branches for more nuggets or a branch of nugget bud lol the plants looks amazing man great job :thumb::goodjob: cant wait till our cookies look great man :p check mines out so far they are getting bushy and i like that hehe
420-magazine-mobile1795299881.jpg

Brooooo very nice harvest man :) check mines out I lost a laptop bought a new one and lately uploads my buds and I got almost 3 weks left :) but amazing buds man good job dude :thumb::cheer:

Back
Top Bottom