White Fuzz

J3333

There is white fuzz around the lower part of two of my sprouts. I was wondering how to get rid of it or is it the end for my plants. I do have pictures, but I can't post them right now.

unless its just on the soil.in that case id transplant the little fucker and deal with the moisture and ventalation issue.

If its mold then its inside the plant and you will be fighting it the whole time. If it is mold and they are sprouts then pull them and start over but yes get your ventalation under controll.

It seems to happen to every seed that sprouts out off the rapid rooters. The white fuzz is always at the base of the stem I opened some of them and they look as if the root is being eaten alive. I've taken them from the dome every time they sprouted and every time they sprouted the white fuzz comes. I will try and keep the dome on. The rapid rooters seem to dry out fast, but try to water them least, because eventually all of them fall over. They have all fell over. Some of them don't have the white fuzz in the middle and still fell over. I'm confused. Also I think they might be mealybugs.

It seems to happen to every seed that sprouts out off the rapid rooters. The white fuzz is always at the base of the stem I opened some of them and they look as if the root is being eaten alive. I've taken them from the dome every time they sprouted and every time they sprouted the white fuzz comes. I will try and keep the dome on. The rapid rooters seem to dry out fast, but try to water them least, because eventually all of them fall over. They have all fell over. Some of them don't have the white fuzz in the middle and still fell over. I'm confused. Also I think they might be mealybugs.

my friend has white fuzz on his plants and he just takes them off ours had some that we thought were roots sprouting and he came over and said no its just fuzz. i dont know where they come from but he has done very well with just some fuzz on his plant. i mean he gets it in flowering stage and there is still little white fuzzies in some places like just strans nothing to freak out about. the mushy roots is what im freaking out ive been having a problem with my clons dieing from like the roots just not coming and getting mushy you know of anything like this?

I'm a new grower and I would like to get to that point where you are at, then I can converse with you about clones. I was wondering did ti contribute to my plants falling. I put a dome back over two of my plants and they are doing better.

Well first of all, it really is hard to give any decent advice on the less than helpful question. you should look at this thread and follow it's directions. Doing so makes it easier to give a more qualified response.

But otherwise, if it is mold...... Get rid of it. Do you really want to risk your lungs with mold? Toss the plant, the container, spray the whole area down with a weak bleach solution.

Then do as the others here have mentioned, you have too high of humidity or temps. You need to get that under control. Also perhaps you should start with seeds, as they don't need the higher humidity to get started like clones do.

Watering problems and maybe too cold Maybe though, cause mold needs moisture and cold to grow so..Look up mold on the internet dont just ask here cause everyone doesnt know everything.

Back
Top Bottom