White pistills, amber trichromes

fojeffo

Hey people,a friend takes care of a beautiful lady (white widow auto from RQS). She is now about 70 days old loOKs healthy. Her buds are pretty swollen and the podour is pretty much developed. So I worry cause All thepistills are bright white. I checked with 50x the trichromes to find out that some of them are already amber. I was wondering (how) is that possible? I plan on flushing tomorrow so please help!!!thanks

Isn't that one of the reasons she was named white widow? Just make sure to keep checking the trichs in random spots of plant, and check the trichs on the buds, not the leaves. I know my leaves will amber up before the calyx do

Re: White pistills,amber trichromes

Yeah I made that thought too but I concluded it is because of the high potency and the white crystals that cover the cheese lol. But I guess you re right :) in the preview photos of RQS. The pistills are brown in the trimmed buds does this mean it can go either way? Thanks for the quick reply

I've had plants that had a bunch of white pistils at harvest, and they usually turn brown after they dry. But I would let it go as long as possible if you can, depending on the effect you like

I guess that's it then! As a sativa lover I ll go early. Damn that white pistills tricked me :p. I'm flushing tomorrow, giving them rh water for 5. Days. Six days and.. Tical man, Boom! I m so excited :D

Don't believe ya. Master growers are never really dry ;) keep up the good work and take care man! Thanks

Back
Top Bottom