How much longer should I give her?

samy109

So I took a gram(dried) of samples last night, and I gotta say the medical effect is PERFECT for me... I nod my head to music, i'm happy, uplifted, and it's pretty potent. The only issue is the buds are just now starting to bust nanners(I've found 7-10 so far throughout the whole plant, I find a few new ones each day) and it's still 70% white pistols at week 8-9! Idk what to do... I feel waiting at least another week would be good for weight but the nanners worry me... and ALSO the trichromes appear to be around 70% cloudy 10% amber 20% clear Pics:

20161011_124457.jpg

20161011_014829.jpg

20161011_124601.jpg

Hey samy if the samples are perfect for you then you could harvest now if you want. Looking at the pictures though does suggest another week could be good. Based on the white hairs I think their at an early stage of trich development, meaning the high will be more energetic or speedy. For pain relief it's best to wait until they've developed further, including past their ripe stage when THC decreases & CBN increases. So it's up to you buddy, now or later. I wouldn't worry about the nanner's at this stage, even if they do pollinate there's no time for them to do anything. Just remove them all. Good luck.

What i'm going for is somewhat of a upbeat mental buzz that has a bit of body buzz in there too, I just don't want to lose out on weight! Every day I keep going in there expecting to see more pistols turn amber, but no it's actually quite the opposite the colas just keep getting fatter and denser with more white hairs like flowering is starting all over again. They are completely rockhard and I can actually see the calyx clusters building outwards on each bud now so I know calyx swelling has really begun. It needs at LEAST another week it's just so hard to wait because DAMN it's already so potent. Yesterday I was completely blitzed for around 4-5 hours.... Who knows how crazy it will be by this friday!

Hi Samy,

You could consider and incremental harvest. Just as grapes or tomatoes are not all ready on the same day, buds are not all mature at the same time. From my experience, the most mature buds seem to be the ones around half way up each main branch. You could take a few of those and leave the rest to mature.
I do, however, agree with the other opinions. She's not quite there yet. I would say as much as 1-2 weeks left.

What strain is she? I enjoy a similar type of buzz. You may really enjoy Jack Herrer. 70%sativa for the high 30%indica for the mellow. It seems to be a perfect blend of body and head. I just finished 3 of them. I pulled one at 70 days....for a more uplifting "cracky" buzz and the other 2 at day 77 for a more mellowed..able to sit still buzz. The extra 7 days takes it from daytime weed to night time weed.

Back
Top Bottom