White Rhino?

KMthKing420

Whats up with this Ganja? my buddy just called me and said he found some pretty good weed called white rhino, wants me to see what i can find on it and i was like sure thing im a member of 420times..lol but seriously anyone know anything about this weed? he said its $60 a 1/8th here in st.charles MO, anyone have any info on this weed or should i stick to the $20 for some kind bud which is good ass weed for normal prices.

Re: white rhino????

I dunno but my homie called me said there's gonna be some Afghan Chron coming around here (thank god) for the same price for an 8th.

could some one post info bout it tho so i know exactly what im buying im more of a sativa man myself lol

White Rhino is a powerful F1 hybrid of White Widow and a curiously strong North American indica strain.
White Rhino could have medicinal applications because of its high T.H.C. content.
The taste of this smoke is hashy and slightly harsh, a good bong smoke.
The American father of the Rhino is more indica than the White Widow father, creating a denser and somewhat shorter plant.
The buzz is stoney and comes on hard.

Cannabis Seeds: High Quality, Low Price

click there to see a pic and other info on it

My friend got some of that before ... well his dad did ..... Right now i can get some mind blowing stuff for 150 an ounce .... his friend from canada grows it and sells it to him for 100 an ounce .... then he sells it for 150 and ounce .... Still a great deal tho .... I'm going to be getting some in a few days .... ill yet ya'll know how it is ....

Well the stuff im getting for 150 oz is not white rhino ..... hes had it before but .... you dont see it alot around here .... the 150 oz im not sure what kind of weed it is but my friend just bought one ummmm ..... monday i think and he said is what really really sticky and really big nugs ..... so ..... I am getting it friday, ill let ya'll know how it is ....

hmm i like the prices in northwest cuz 150 for an oz? musta been kinda week or only hooked up less grams then a regular oz cuz im paying $20 for a 1.5-1.9 dub sack of some bomb ass weed ive never had shcwag in the northest or a shitty ripped off sack and $60 for an 8th??? wtf there ripping you off for 20 bucks there making 10-15 bucks every 8th they sall thats insane...

Back
Top Bottom