Why do you smoke marijuana?

DaHui

I've mentionned this forum to a couple of people and most of them just responded by telling me that it's probably just a bunch of potheads talking about smoking weed and how cool and great it is. I don't believe that is what the 420times community is at all. But what I'm asking you are the two following questions, why do you smoke weed and why do come on here?

Personally, I smoke weed because it allows me to mellow out when stressed or under pressure. I'm not really into smoking weed with friends and partying and all. Once in a while sure, but I'm more into smoking weed, chilling with a couple buddies, taking it easy and not disturbing anyone, keeping it your buisness. Like smoking at home, or outside, not getting hastled or having to hide it to much and then just takin' it easy with good buddies.

The reason I come on here is that I have a passion for marijuana, I mean, I have a great interest in it. It's something hard to explain, but just being on here and being able to talk about it, I learn alot and at the same time I'm able to share my knowledge also. That's what I dig about this forum.

The reason I smoke pretty much comes down to enjoying being high. I really do love everything about the plant, I find it to be beautiful. I've only been smoking a little over a year, but I know that it will be a part of my life for a long time. I dont smoke with friends much either, and it is deffinetly a way for me to mellow out when im stressed or in a bad mood. It makes me happy, and I always enjoy myself when im high. I haven't even really smoked with more than 4 or 5 people at a time, but I enjoy smoking with other people more than solo usually. I think the thing I love about smoking with other people is the discussions we have. They always seem so more thought out, intelligent, and interesting when everyone is smoking, like they examine things more closely, and look outside the box. I'm always willing to learn about marijuana, be it ways to grow, or just new methods of smoking. I really just enjoy everything about it.

Rastoner said:
I've said it before and I'll say it again...

I smoke becuase weed makes things that are boring when im sober, hella fun when I'm high.

Example: Walking around the block is a chore when I'm sober, but when I'm high it's a fuckin adventure out of a comic book!

Haha, deffinetly, everything is awesome when im high. My friends and I always go for walks.

I smoke b/c i suffer from insomnia and depression. MJ help with both. plus i like being high. i think that MJ brings people together and i should be a part of that.

I come on this site b/c i love everything about the plant. i sit on my comp and devote hours of my life a day to learning about the prohibition of this fine herb and about how she grows. i love it.

cus' I'm in love with Mary Jane

I started smoking when I started highschool when I transferred from Europe. The work was so much harder and life was so much more fast paced I felt like I was drowing, and I was lucky enough to meet a few smoker friends who still knew how to take life easy, so after I started smoking after school, and damn did I feel more relaxed. I felt thoughtful and not so hypertense, and after that I did much better

I smoke weed because... I like how it makes me feel fucking grand, I am more cautious (when I need to be), I can focus (only on one thing), and I enjoy getting high with my friends.

Why do I visit this site, there are a lot of cool people here, and I enjoy talking to them.

I just love

WEED​
all around...​

Smoking is my... profession. Its my job, and I am obligated to do it, if I don't do it... Think about all those poor little buds that live of in jamacia, or british coloumbia, that don't get the love that just engulfs them in flames. Thats sad. That is why I poke smot!

Hey Get High AND BE HAPPY

DaHui said:
I've mentionned this forum to a couple of people and most of them just responded by telling me that it's probably just a bunch of potheads talking about smoking weed and how cool and great it is. I don't believe that is what the 420times community is at all. But what I'm asking you are the two following questions, why do you smoke weed and why do come on here?

Personally, I smoke weed because it allows me to mellow out when stressed or under pressure. I'm not really into smoking weed with friends and partying and all. Once in a while sure, but I'm more into smoking weed, chilling with a couple buddies, taking it easy and not disturbing anyone, keeping it your buisness. Like smoking at home, or outside, not getting hastled or having to hide it to much and then just takin' it easy with good buddies.

The reason I come on here is that I have a passion for marijuana, I mean, I have a great interest in it. It's something hard to explain, but just being on here and being able to talk about it, I learn alot and at the same time I'm able to share my knowledge also. That's what I dig about this forum.

I am not only smoking to get high, I am smoking because the whole fucked up world appears suddenly in a beauty, you start to see things you didnt see before. Like how biiiiiig your hands are... :p Everyhing is better, the music, the paranoia, every thought, the sex.. its just another, more intense way of living. I prefer to smoke alone as well (not outside on any smoking-meeting-places) its less stressful, I get panic attacks once in a while when too many people are around, i hate crowds, so i mostly smoke by myself.

I smoke pot because I think its cool and I want to fit in

j/k I did it out of plain curiosity and it was badass so I stayed with it.

i smoke bud to ease my mind, produce creativity, sleep aid, and social aid. without maryjane i dont think i would be the same person at all.

i come to this site because theres nothing but love in the atmostphere, and talking about all of our problems and stories is tight. And i know if i ask a question you wont think im stupid, you guys treat me the way i like to be treated and thats some deep shit

p.funk. i feel you. i'm so glad that you shared that. your situation was not a very good one, and i hope that you got out of it safely and that you were not harmed (mentally or physically) from it. and it does feel sooooo good to let it out. i know. look at the missing people thread. lol. there was mine. you have my friendship and more importantly, my respect. Keep on keepin on.

Peace

P.FUNK!!!!! said:
thank you my bro i needed to let it out
Dude, that's why we are here bro. You just write away and no one will judge you. Thanks for sharing dude, you have courage and I truly respect that.

Why are titties good? Thats the same reason I like pot, what they have to do with one another, I have no fucking clue, but tittes are cool!

Back
Top Bottom