Am I the only one that can't taste the flavor?

GAME

I cant taste the flavor of any weed I smoke. Some are harsher smokes, some are definitely lighter, but I cant taste the flavors. Last night was at my buddies and we smoked some Mr Nice and it was great, got me totally ripped, but I couldnt taste any flavor whatsoever. I always read on here about people talking about the flavor that their weed tastes like and I have never been able to taste any kind of fruity, woodsy, whatever flavor.

I cant taste the flavor of any weed I smoke. Some are harsher smokes, some are definitely lighter, but I cant taste the flavors. Last night was at my buddies and we smoked some Mr Nice and it was great, got me totally ripped, but I couldnt taste any flavor whatsoever. I always read on here about people talking about the flavor that their weed tastes like and I have never been able to taste any kind of fruity, woodsy, whatever flavor.

I can usually only taste the first hit. With that said, I remember the taste of Thai sticks and Colombian Gold so well from the 70s that if I tasted some right now I would instantly know what it was.

I finally tasted the weed last night. It had a lemony piney taste, it was great.

someone can delete this thread now if they want.

If you smoke cigs your sense of taste may be dulled. There are other reasons for your sense of taste to dull as well. Some people's sense of taste is just naturally poor as well. I don't taste the differences in a lot of the pot I smoke unless it's a dramatic flavor. I haven't smoked cigs in 15 years, so I chalk it up to genetics (my own) since my entire tongue has been replaced twice in that time. I don't recall ever having a great sense of taste, myself.

I do great with a vape though. I think it's because my sense of smell is just fine and bud vapor is very aromatic.

:peace:

I dont smoke cigs, but last night was the first time I actually tasted the true flavor of my weed. It was nice I gotta say.

Yes, you just need to get a real good hit off the very first hit.. then just taste it with your spit and smell the bud real good... then, try to think of what the bud smells like or taste like... there are so many diffrent varieties of bud flavors,smell,taste and also looks.. :) :) I love Hybrids!!

I taste it depending on what it is... Some are just like ok whatever... it's weed. I drive people crazy all the time b/c they ask for a flavor, etc and I'm like "Pot" I mean, sometimes it's just like what? That's all I got.

Maybe it just really depends on what it is, etc. Like strawberry cough I get a little taste of initially. I actually started getting flavored rolling papers for some of the different ones that I can taste and want to enhance it for fun. But, then I got lazy and stopped. lol

The one way I REALLY have had the best taste is when vaping. I mean, there has been weed I've smoked and thought "nothing special" then I've vaped and been like "Wow, it's taste is so clear" idk why, but always great when I vape.

i don't really taste much either but it just depends how strong the weed is or not we had some white widow which didn't taste of anything but the week before we had bubblegum haze which i could really taste :ganjamon:

I guess I'm a Philistine when it comes to appreciating "fine flavors."

The descriptions of different strains, especially from seed merchants, remind me of the way a wine connoisseur talks when testing a fine vintage wine.

The best wine I ever drank was Red Mountain that cost a dollar a gallon at Safeway. It was being passed around the campfire at Big Sur along with several joints of varying vintage which all tasted the same, kind of harsh, smoky, and made you cough if you took too big a hit.

Any weed I have ever smoked fits that description.

I smoked some stuff about a year ago that tasted like buttered popcorn jellybeans. Jellybelly never got the flavor right, so I'm not saying it tasted like popcorn, it tasted like those jellybeans, which are nasty.

I taste it depending on what it is... Some are just like ok whatever... it's weed. I drive people crazy all the time b/c they ask for a flavor, etc and I'm like "Pot" I mean, sometimes it's just like what? That's all I got.

Maybe it just really depends on what it is, etc. Like strawberry cough I get a little taste of initially. I actually started getting flavored rolling papers for some of the different ones that I can taste and want to enhance it for fun. But, then I got lazy and stopped. lol

The one way I REALLY have had the best taste is when vaping. I mean, there has been weed I've smoked and thought "nothing special" then I've vaped and been like "Wow, it's taste is so clear" idk why, but always great when I vape.
Same, and I'm often too lazy to vape,lol

Back
Top Bottom