white stuff on leaves

p man

almost ready for harvest and now white spots a devolping on some of the leaves ...sprayed with anti fungil, no help, h. peroxid, no help...anyone know what this is ...I don't see any bugs anywhere...doesn't look like mold but who knows like someone else says looks like birdcrap (but it's not)
100_2583.JPG

I sprayed the laeves and wiped them off but it keeps showing up how do I stop it... thanks

Powdery mildew is really hard to get rid of, Theres E-20 its not organic but it will do it. I would only advise Eagle-20 on cuttings though and veg them for a month before flipping to flower.

Oxidate is also another good one thats organic. Its very caustic though so atleast wear a face mask.

Chobble

wherever u r growing needs more air during ur down times (light off hours), I learnt quick as im using a tent dont ever close the whole tent up after having the light on all day. Thats what cased mine , and to get it off i just used to wipe it off with my fingers , just make sure to clean ur hands really good before u do that.

much luck.

I tried wiping with h202, baking soda, antifungil spray, even outside on nice days and it keeps poping back on the leaves doesn't really look like powder kinda more like a fungus growth can't seem to kill it!

If its like u said at the start , "ure almost ready for harvest" why do u care ? if its not on ur buds whats the big deal ?
My logic is Im smoking the buds not the leafs, if the buds r still growing and looking beautiful why care about the fan leafs. now the leafs connected directly on to the buds which have THC on them is another issue , then id be worried :p

I was thinking if the leafs are looking bad something is wrong and the plant is not producing 100% as it's not healthy...spots have been on her since week 3...white fungus stuff is on some of the little bud leafs...time to worry?

Yeah u don't want that shit on ur buds . Since that's what u gonna be smoking on .
Show some more pics if possible , I got some what of the same issue but not has bad . Still my girl grows fine

got a similar problem looks powdery, at first i thought it was dripping from up stairs its not on every plant. it looks nothing like any pictures i find on the web but other people are having this shit and my plants are not happy and its not yet flowering

Back
Top Bottom