White Widow Auto

Jayski420

A white widow autoflower. It cracked the crust two days ago. This seedling looks healthy, though it was a helmet head. I caught and removed it immediately on day one. I’m hoping it has no effect. I have not fed any mites yet though I watered today and will start half strength fox farms on the next water. I’m using a mix of coco fertilizer and compost. I mixed in around 20% perlite. This is my first set with the soil I chose after two previous grows. I have new pots and an actual feeding schedule from fox farms. I’m excited to see what happens with this plant as I am feeling my confidence rise by the day.
image.jpg

First taste of bat guano and worm castings with water tomorrow. I can see a slight difference from yesterday. Is an auto flower so, I’m hoping it takes off like a rocket. 🚀
image.jpg

image.jpg
I accidentally gave her a little too much water. It stayed growing at the same pace though. It’s getting to it too. This plant keeps this up and it’s going to be a nice one.

I think I have a slight nitrogen toxicity lol or my ph is way too far off. Either way it didn’t stunt it. The thing is still growing at the same pace, gas on driver.
image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom