Purple Kush Auto

Jayski420

This is a purple kush auto. I purchased the seeds from seed supreme. This one just popped through two days ago. It’s in a coco and fertilizer and compost mix that I added perlite. I’m using fox farms big 3 and there bush doctor root drench from fox farms. I’m running 18-6 light schedule from start to finish.
image.jpg

I see you have a few journals going. I will pop in and out to see how your doing! Congratulations for getting the this point. The hardest is behind you!

Autos are unique. I dab led a bit last year. Had some wild ones. Girls scout cookie. Then bastards were hungry for food and light. I had a few runs. Everything was good to go. I did like not having to worry a out lighting schedule etc. But I didn't care for the micro plants. Even tho the ones I had were FAT. I just prefer more, higher quality products.

Here's a few from chop

I see you have a few journals going. I will pop in and out to see how your doing! Congratulations for getting the this point. The hardest is behind you!

Autos are unique. I dab led a bit last year. Had some wild ones. Girls scout cookie. Then bastards were hungry for food and light. I had a few runs. Everything was good to go. I did like not having to worry a out lighting schedule etc. But I didn't care for the micro plants. Even tho the ones I had were FAT. I just prefer more, higher quality products.

Here's a few from chop

When you mention 'micro plant' ... Ha! Check this out, it's my brother's 1st grow.
IMG_20240129_085721.jpg
image000000 (1).jpg

Back
Top Bottom