Girl Scout Cookie Autoflower

Jayski420

This seedling is two days old. It’s from seed supreme. I’m growing in a coco with fertilizer and compost mix. I’ll be feeding fox farms big 3 plus the root drench. I’ll have her on a 18-6 light from start to finish. I love gsc and I am especially excited over this girl!
image.jpg

She is growing but I would t mind if she came along a little quicker. Idk why I seem to be butchering the gsc out of this pack. I love gsc and it’s one of my faves I hope I can get this lady running along
image.jpg

Looking good, I have 2 plants growing and one was lagging behind too. I only have room for 2 at a time an i always get one slower than the other. Good luck, girl scout cookies is one of my all time favorite

I have one that is flowering now. I didn’t do the best on that one though. It’s the first plant I’ve grown indoors and the first auto I’ve ever grown. That being said I’m keeping my fingers crossed hoping I get at least 50 grams off from her

This plants smells so strong. I’m almost in disbelief. This thing smells ten times stronger than the plants I have in full flower rn. I’m hoping for great things lol
image.jpg

She looks great, here’s one of her earlier sisters.
GSC auto, Garden of Green
IMG_9154.png

Great taste, nice smell… especially after about three months of curing
(my average on Girl Scout Cookies is about 1.5 ounce per plant, the plant above was a freak, I wish I would’ve STS it and gotten pollen from it early on… I did do STS on a
Tangie’Matic, which actually is one of my favorites (along with the GSC) and pollinated a Girl Scout cookie plt … to find out the Girl Scout Cookie plt was a sativa dominant so now I have
Tangiematic X GSC seeds all black…pic below

IMG_9167.png

A buddy of mine is growing the GSCTangie sativa dominant Seeds above pic below about 26 days, starting to flower.
1707513547270.png

WOW….
IMG_0634.jpeg

Haven’t posted any pic of her in a week or so I think. She is 30 days old today. I’m seeing the bud sites start to show up or at least where they will be. I planted this girl with two other ones. All three plants sprouted at the same time. This is the runt. She isn’t too far off from the others though and if I remember correctly is a significantly shorter cultivar. I grew another one from the same pack that was the first plant I ever grew indoors and my first autoflower. I ended up with over an ounce off from and it wasn’t half the size of this one at the same age. I’m going to crank her mites up as high as I can and let her do what she does.
image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom