20200313_190815.jpg

Haze
Cant wait for this gal to finish!

Damn can someone help me
20200317_084824.jpg
20200317_084822.jpg
20200317_084820.jpg
20200317_084817.jpg

I'm getting aggravated my plant is dying and I just need some advice here.

..I know about nute burn and light burn and pH and how to remedy these situations. I've done it all and the problem remains.

The confusing thing here is everything is the exactly the same as before in this journal from the seeds to the lighting .

I simply want someone to tell me what they would do if their plant looked like this at 6 weeks of 12/12
20200317_084806.jpg

I've flushed twice. Raise the light twice . Check pH constantly. Still seemingly getting worse

Someone please help

Have you checked the pH of the soil or just the nute water? Is this the miracle grow plant? When did it start?

And did you back build these buds or have they never had a top on them?

I check the pH regularly it usually sits right around 7. This is miracle grow as all my plants have been so far, but it isnt an old miracle grow formula with anti-weed stuff in it (as a guy at a hydro store told me old miracle grow contains), it's miracle grow indoor potted formula that I was also told was formulated and marketed for cannabis growers.

In response to the back build question, I don't know what that means...

Thanks for inquiring

Oh, because you said:
I then transfer each to their own small pot; one containing Fox Farm brand Fish Food?? Soil, nutrient content unknown, the other containing miracle grow Indoor Potting Soil nutrient content N-25%, P 13%, K-19%.
One of your soils has a small amount of nutes in it (0.25 - 0.13 - 0.19 — you missed the decimal points in your original post) and the other is a complete unknown. I was curious which one this was in.

I can't speak to all your successful plants in one or the other of those soils, but I can tell you that if all you are feeding this one is Big Bloom (which is supposed to be a supplement rather than a nutrient according to Fox Farms, which sells it as a trio with Grow Big and Tiger Bloom), I'm guessing you have a terrible case of nutrient deficiencies, possibly calcium among them (tough to tell from those pics since the leaves are so far gone).

How much Big Bloom are you feeding it?

Regarding my pH question, you should check the bags of soil and see if they are buffered with lime or calcium as well, because if they aren't, then a pH of 7 is too high for many nutrients to be taken up by the plant. This could be another cause of nutrient deficiencies.

Since you're missing the main ingredient for growing cannabis in a pot of soil (basic nutrients), it's hard to tell you what to do from here. I would just let it ride, do a slightly early harvest, and trim it nice and tight.

For your next grow, I suggest skipping the Miracle Gro and going with either Fox Farms Happy Frog or ProMix HP, and complete nutrients like MegaCrop, Fox Farms, GH, AN, or Remo. I use MegaCrop (along with a lot of others here). And if you can't get either of those brands of soil, find a good commercial potting soil without nutrients (but with lime), and feed the plant with one of the nute brands I listed.

Oh, because you said:

One of your soils has a small amount of nutes in it (0.25 - 0.13 - 0.19 — you missed the decimal points in your original post) and the other is a complete unknown. I was curious which one this was in.

I can't speak to all your successful plants in one or the other of those soils, but I can tell you that if all you are feeding this one is Big Bloom (which is supposed to be a supplement rather than a nutrient according to Fox Farms, which sells it as a trio with Grow Big and Tiger Bloom), I'm guessing you have a terrible case of nutrient deficiencies, possibly calcium among them (tough to tell from those pics since the leaves are so far gone).

How much Big Bloom are you feeding it?

Regarding my pH question, you should check the bags of soil and see if they are buffered with lime or calcium as well, because if they aren't, then a pH of 7 is too high for many nutrients to be taken up by the plant. This could be another cause of nutrient deficiencies.

Since you're missing the main ingredient for growing cannabis in a pot of soil (basic nutrients), it's hard to tell you what to do from here. I would just let it ride, do a slightly early harvest, and trim it nice and tight.

For your next grow, I suggest skipping the Miracle Gro and going with either Fox Farms Happy Frog or ProMix HP, and complete nutrients like MegaCrop, Fox Farms, GH, AN, or Remo. I use MegaCrop (along with a lot of others here). And if you can't get either of those brands of soil, find a good commercial potting soil without nutrients (but with lime), and feed the plant with one of the nute brands I listed.

Honestly I think this IS the plant I used fox farm soil in.

All of the other plants in the journal were potted with miracle grow indoor and none had this serious issue.

I've trimmed all of the top buds because it looked like the burn was going to spread to the flowers so I decided to salvage what I could and continue to try and finish flowering the rest of the plant.

Back
Top Bottom