White Widow Looking For Professional Help!

protog

420 Member
Hey everybody. I need Help, again. My White Widow Auto is not doing well. She has 5 sister plants and they are all doing good, so far, some older and younger. Everybody gets the same food either Bloom or Veg plus Cal-Mag supp. I thought maybe it looked like Magnesium def, but the other girls are green and healthy. Growing in soil and I use city water so pH is 7. I've started treating the water, just in case, but I haven't had a problem before, been growing for about 10 months. Seven is the top of what is recommended, 6-7, so I thought it would be OK. She is about 10 weeks so she has a few weeks to go. I need to get her healthy! Thanks for the help !!!

WHW Close.jpg

WHW Full.jpg

Hey everybody. I need Help, again. My White Widow Auto is not doing well. She has 5 sister plants and they are all doing good, so far, some older and younger. Everybody gets the same food either Bloom or Veg plus Cal-Mag supp. I thought maybe it looked like Magnesium def, but the other girls are green and healthy. Growing in soil and I use city water so pH is 7. I've started treating the water, just in case, but I haven't had a problem before, been growing for about 10 months. Seven is the top of what is recommended, 6-7, so I thought it would be OK. She is about 10 weeks so she has a few weeks to go. I need to get her healthy! Thanks for the help !!!

WHW Close.jpg

WHW Full.jpg
Interesting scenario you have growing. Its only an assumption, but I would attribute the poor plant to a weak gene in the seed.
If it were mine, I would probably isolate the plant from the others just in case there is an undetectable fungus going on. Don't give up on her, she may survive. Those dead looking leaves are doing no good, cut them off since they are a "pull" on the plant. Perhaps she will grow new healthy one's as a replacement.
Also, think about changing to a different container and soil. While you have the plant in your hands, check the roots, they should be white. She will most likely go into shock afterwards, but should get over it.
Good luck.

I'm hoping someone smarter then yours truly will jump in and give a better assessment.
Keep in touch as to her development.
garybo.

Hey Garybo, Thanks for the advice. She looks normal now that those sick leaves are gone. It would be nice if that were the end of it ! My luck doesn't run like that so I will check roots unless someone else has the correct answer.
Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom