Who's The Oldest?

PhisherMan420

Out of all of us smokers here, who is the oldest and has smoekd the longest? I don't know why I want to know this I am really high right now. The info would be good though i guess.

newb:

HawaiiOhs said:
Aloha all,

Have been "lurking" for a couple of years...it's about time I began to "participate". So;

I am a soon-to-be 57 year old whose association with "da dew" goes back to 1968 when I was introduced to the sweetness for the 1st time. It was skaggy Mexican bulk weed, but it DID enlighten me just enough.

I find that many people in their 60's that I have smoked with. Theres gotta be a few people like that on here. I'm only 20, but my birthday is the end of this month. May 31.

SlimDog53185 said:
I find that many people in their 60's that I have smoked with. Theres gotta be a few people like that on here. I'm only 20, but my birthday is the end of this month. May 31.

Well, I'm 54 mate.. pretty close. A bunch more older (mature) folks use pot, they just do it very quietly. :peace: :cheesygrinsmiley:

paullygirl said:
My grandmother is 72 and grows in her basement. She says that its for tribal rituals,yeah right

lol that's funny, one of my aunt's is 61 and she's been smoking weed for 31 years, I smoke with her from time to time, and sometimes my cousins and I go to her house and smoke together, good times:peace:

Back
Top Bottom