Why do the girls have seeds?

brooktrout

Need some help guys/gals,
Had white widow & sour D. plants that seeded up on me and I can't figure it out. During flowering temp was around 78 to 80 degrees with humididity around 50 to 55 which I thought was correct. Don't get it, if anyone can give my some advise I would really appreciate it. Don't want this to happen on my next grow. Thank you all in advance.

I was just commenting on sticking a full blown male on the rooftop for everybody... I call it sharing. lol.

If its indoor, with air control, you had a male sack pop and it blew its nut on everything... One hermi-popper equals seeds.
If its outdoor, then your plant could be a hermi and it popped or your area, like South LA county, has pollen everywhere and you got wind blasted.

My bet is an un-found hermi popped and you got nut on your grow.

Secondly, there is a good chance that you thought you pulled the males in time and you didn't. Then its your fault. lol.

What I would do is get clones, from f-1 reliable source. All of the genetics these days needs protection from the hermi-class invasion that is going on.

Separate sexes is nice but hard to do in the mix-race-hybrid scene with a bunch of people doing whatever they wanted.

Do you happen to be fighting vampires also as a second day job (night job) because if you have aerosol silver sprayers at your doorway and you get silver on your clothes and then you went into your area and brushed the silver-spray on the plants you could cause the sex-change and you ricky-Bonno'ed your grow.

There are a lot of things you could have done while fighting vampires that caused this to happen to you......

Frank,
Thank you very much for your advise. The Fem WW were femined seeds and the S.D. were regular seeds. All of the S.D. males were pulled during veg. Spent a lot of time with them and saw no pollan sacks, these plants were not loaded with seed but had about 30+ or so seeds with a dozen plants but there were a lot of inmature seeds (they were white and very small). Should not have any seeds, did not stress the plants out at all, i controlled everything. Maybe I should change my clothes before entering the room. Maybe it was the seeds i bought like you suggested Thanks again pal !

No problem, so that's an affirmative on the vampire hunting thing....

The femenized seeds could be weak on the genes and prone to popping hermi.

Back
Top Bottom