Why not chat with me? I am borning no pot with me

lorieartist

Sup people. who like bong or joint which is the mostly? I am most half and half. reason.. is limit number of buddies I have now. none...... they steal our profit bag for 5 grams twenty dollars. they took worth 5 dollar to get high for free. bullshit!:bong:

once I had bongs- milk gallon bong, pancake sypra bong, coke bottle bong, coke bong (ewww nasty ash went in my throat! yike). I usual had own 3 and half foot bong but someone stolen past year ago. Piss me off because it would be hard to find parts for bong's attachment.

yes. I was off and on because of money lacking. Pot is devil expensive! :15:

sometime when happen got allergy and cough caught up with some black dots from out of my lungs. yucky....

Bong is the best but vipor? I never try that kind vipor bong. I LOvvvvE to addition ice into bubble bong, smooth cool and take a lots of smoke... :cough: that what I am look like

Once had glass pipe, ewwwwwwwww! ash blow into my throat and lung. spit spit spit spit! BURN on my finger owww.... Bong is sexy sorry... pal..

Would you hunting for my need bong attachment- base, attachment with small hole inside, and mouth rubber for top... Thanks give me URL address I would buy out there.....

:bong:

Everyones to busy gettin high, it is sunday lol. I just smoked a nice size and joint and am now proceeding to eat my steak and mashed potatoes with gravy ! lmfao ...

Back
Top Bottom