Why?

IRON

I am three weeks into flowering & I have a few problems. First I don't know why I have such slow bud development. Second I have these white blemishes all over my leaves. In the blemishes are tiny black dots, then the leaves turn yellowish or brown or dead green & then die. Is this a pest problem or over feterlizing possiably a nute deficiency. Please help me with a soultion to my problems. If you need more info about my grow, to help u diagnose my plants let me know. Thaks to all who can help

Pictures_001.JPG

Pictures_004.JPG

Pictures_005.JPG

Pictures_002.JPG

Pictures_003.JPG

Re: Why??

I am three weeks into flowering & I have a few problems. First I don't know why I have such slow bud development. Second I have these white blemishes all over my leaves. In the blemishes are tiny black dots, then the leaves turn yellowish or brown or dead green & then die. Is this a pest problem or over feterlizing possiably a nute deficiency. Please help me with a soultion to my problems. If you need more info about my grow, to help u diagnose my plants let me know. Thaks to all who can help

Pictures_001.JPG

Pictures_004.JPG

Pictures_005.JPG

Pictures_002.JPG

Pictures_003.JPG

Sounds like you might have spider mites. Do you see any small bugs on the undersides of your plant's leaves?

If so, you need to make sure that you do this:

The first step toward getting rid of spider mites is to isolate the plants, but keep the infested plants clustered. Isolating your plants will reduce the risk of spider mite migration.

The best way to keep humidity and moisture levels high is to bring your plants indoors where they can be misted with very cold water on a regular basis (2-3 times a day).

With indoor plants, drawing the shades or moving plants out of direct sunlight should help dissuade spider mites from taking up permanent residency. You may also want to consider setting a humidifier next to any affected plants.

Rubbing alcohol, like any alcohol for any creature, is poisonous in high dosages, and it evaporates quickly doing little damage to the plant it's been sprayed on. Some people suggest a 1:3 mixture of rubbing alcohol to water, but the strong the mixture, the more certain you are to get as many mites as possible. Make sure to cover the entire plant, focusing on the bottoms of the leaves where spider mites tend to hang out.

Miticides are, of course, one of the most effective forms of spider mite treatments and the fastest way to get rid of spider mites–usually. It all depends on the kind of miticide that you choose. Make sure the solution contains pyrethoids. These chemicals should be applied once every five days until all signs of spider mite infestation have gone.

whats the ph? shes not eating right?:morenutes: the bigger she get the more she wants Oh NO!!!! My clones are eating me out of house and home. lol good luck

Back
Top Bottom