Will i pass my u.a.?! Help

bababrandon

Okay well i dont know if im just over thinking this shit...
So in the month of May... i've smoked only 3 times..
and the last time i smoked was May 15th... my drug test
will be sometime the week of June 18-22.....
I've been jogging 3 miles a day... and been keeping myself
really hydrated...
Will i pass my Drug test?...
Before May.. i was like a every day smoker.

Dont use detox you will be fine dude, drink lots of water and keep pissing and sweating like youre doing. Maybe step your routine up for a week. But I do that all the time

Too many variables for anyone to say you would pass for sure. Metabolism and fat levels have a big say in getting clean. If you're slim and a decent metabolism then you will probably be ok.
Be sure and stop exercising 3 days before the test and switch to a high fat red meat diet at the same time. Exercising burns off the fat cells where the thc resides and deposit it in your urine and blood stream. Thats why you want to stop exercising 3 days before your test.
If its very imprtant that you pass the test I recommend subbing with synthetic urine.

To put your mind at ease, take an at-home drug test. I had to take a pre-employment u.a. so I had stopped ingesting, increased exercise, increased water intake, etc. but I was still concerned. I went to a local drug store and picked up an at-home test. I even asked the pharmacist which one he recommended. (He seemed curious, so I mentioned that my 13 year old niece was behaving oddly and I wanted to help her) The test cost less than $20, and took about 10 minutes. It came back as negative for THC, which I thought was funny, since technically it doesn't test for THC, but the metabolites but I digress. I passed the official u.a., and the confidence that the at-home test gave me was totally worth the price! Good luck, and stay safe!

Back
Top Bottom