will it continue to grow?

stonedclown

okay the other day i got bored and baked and decided i would have a little experiment so i cut a 2 liter soda bottle in half then filled it up with miracle grow put a seed in it watered it and put in my window now the plant has sprouted its about an inch and a half tall it has two small kinda oval leafs and two really little spiky leaves that look like a piece cut off a pot leaf and i was wanting to no if i leave it in the window will it grow and then after it gets so big and i transplant it outdoors will it grow?

YES, I have grown by a window sill befor, go through your house and know where the sun first comes in and where the best windows are during the day for direct sunlight and move the plant, it worked suprisingly well when we first grew. We didn't transplant because the planted late and did it throught the winter but the plant was still suprisingly healthy even though it wasnt getting huge sunlight because of clouds. Do it up, make sure you have a decent size pot, ours was about 2' tall. And it didn't streach suprisingly.

huh.... thanks for the info thats just what i needed except for the outdoor part but it helps me out alot but it was funny when i came home and seen the begining plant in their i was like holy shit didnt really think it would grow

ya, u can start in the window, and when the plant gets big, u can transplant
it outside! ans watch it grow

how long do u think on an average bases until it gets its first full leaf?

n/e where from 1-2 weeks

Back
Top Bottom