will nute burn on the tips of the leaves turn green again after flush.

can you post a pic? how big are the plants? how many leaves are damaged? if the plants are otherwise a good size and healthy, i would not worry about a few yellow leaves. I don't think they will continue to crisp and die if you have flushed enough to get the runoff down to a happier level. If they are still in veg, you will soon have many more healthy green leaves to offset the ones that show a problem. :)

Good luck. Hope they green up for you. :)

Dear ricketross
If only the tips of the leaves are yellowing in my experience take a pair of scissors and cut just the tips off. Reason being is because the flowers get there food from those leaves and if the tips are yellow well there there is basically nothing in the yellow part to give to the flower anymore. The yellow tip is what we call moochers. No they generally do not turn back to a lush green. Sorry.

20141022_193547.jpg
20141022_193540.jpg
20141022_193513_Richtone_HDR_.jpg
20141022_193442.jpg
20141022_193446.jpg
20141022_193448.jpg
20141022_193436.jpg
20141022_193431.jpg

Did you use the full strength as recommended by the label/manufacturer or did you use less? I have found if I start off with using about 1/3 of what they recommend and then gradually increase as the plant grows only using full strength in the last 1/3 of the grow then there hasn't been any issues.....the companies want to sell a lot of product and in my opinion you really don't need the max till toward the end...if at all....

Nope running 1200ppm 6.5ph. I wasn't watering enough And the salts built up in the bottom. A good flush is a beautiful thing. This being my first indoor grow in a little pot with a nutrient sensitive plant didnt help either. Live and learn. Growth was stunted too because of the nutrient burn, great way to piss you off. Now since I flush almost a week ago I'm getting a calcium deficiency in a couple of leaves so it safe to add a feeding of cal-mag and some bloom nutes at around 700 ppm or so. I have good meters, I started this plant out in a dwc bucket and a damn fly got in my reservoir and gave it horrible root rot. Only had 2 of the seeds left so I wasn't going to let it die and fox farms oceans forest was the best soil I could find in a days drive at the time. I just wanted to know if the yellow in the tips would turn green again but I found out they dont. The yellow tips didn't become worse but they got crispy. It's not bad though.

Back
Top Bottom