why are my plants looking like this ?

Mrmetfan

Dark green leaves, yellow tips, brittle feel. Is this nute burn? If so will they recover? I'm thinking of buying sledge hammer flush. Any opinions
20140302_032225.jpg
20140302_032155.jpg
20140302_032145.jpg

HI

This is just my opinion from what i have seen in my own grows, Please correct me if i got id wrong...

I have noticed on my own current outdoor plant i also had yellowing (light shade of green) in the centers of the Bud sites, this worries me as i had an iedea it might be nutrient defficientsy so i went and got a product called multifeed that i could use as foliar feed as i was already at max with the nutes i wat putting in the ground...it seemed to sort the problem out and the leafs got green in a matter of days BUT is i noticed that it did not do the tricoms any guud as they turned a brown couler way to fast so i stoped with this feeding and the buds look fine and white again but the yellow on the bud sites is back to the way it was, i dnot know if this is right i am just too afraid to tinker again incase it goes south.

I also notice your leafs to a thing called "The claw" Dark green leaves, weak stems, and overall slow growth. Marijuana leaves that are nitrogen toxic often get "The Claw" or talon-like leaves that are bent at the ends. Leaves that turn into claws often start turning yellow and dying if the nitogen toxicity is not treated, much like a nitrogen deficiency, only the leaves will continue to get more and more clawed. Leaves eventually turn yellow or brown and fall off. You can tell if yellowing is caused by too much nitrogen because the rest of the plant will be dark green, and the yellowing leaves will turn into claws first.

Different strains react differently to nitrogen toxicity. Some plants get dark green leaves with no clawing. Some strains will get leaves that do the weird 90 degree bend at the tips, while other strains or individual plants start curling like claws and then turn yellow / brown and fall off like a deficiency. Yet these are all signs of too much nitrogen.

Here is a great article on this give it a read i think you will find the solution in there somewhere.

https://www.------------.com/nitrogen-toxicity-canna

Once again this is just my opinion i might be wrong.

Guud luck with this!

Back
Top Bottom