Will The President Answer A Former LAPD Deputy Chief About Marijuana Legalization?

Re: Will The President Answer A Former LAPD Deputy Chief About Marijuana Legalization

Well who does W have to blame but his father. Wasn't he in office before him?

Nope...Good ole "I didn't inhale" and "here little darlin', have a cigar!" "Billary" Clinton! Was in office before GWB

The thing that worries me most about the libertarians is; How will they handle the military? Will they leave us wide open for more terrorist attacks?

The "War On Drugs" is a huge topic with me but I still need to know everything else about this great country will be kept intact...does that make sense to y'all too?

Re: Will The President Answer A Former LAPD Deputy Chief About Marijuana Legalization

Would we need so much military if it weren't for American hegemony? Our country is so "mobile" driven that our foreign policy is wrapped around oil. We were in bed with dictators as long as they kept the oil flowing and didn't shoot their own people on TV.

The wars of the future are different, perceptually asynchronous We are adapting to it, but it also means a smaller military. it is time to bring all of our troops home. Including those stationed in Korea. The world looks down on us? They can kiss our American ass as we're walking out the front door...even as the wolves walk in the back.

The thing that worries me most about the libertarians is; How will they handle the military? Will they leave us wide open for more terrorist attacks?
In case no one has figured it out yet, I am a huge fan of our Constitution and it's founding fathers, lol. Which happens to coincide with the Libertarian Party's foreign policy...Both quotes are on their website.

Thomas Jefferson quote on foreign policy: "Peace, commerce, and honest friendship with all nations -- entangling alliances with none."

George Washington: "the great rule of conduct for us in regard to foreign nations is, in extending our commercial relations, to have with them as little political connection as possible."

Seems we have forgotten their vision. Does anybody wonder why the arab/muslim countries were not engaging in terrorist attacks on the U.S. in the 20's, 30's, 40's, 50's, and the 60's and before? The Constitution allows for the federal government to DEFEND the American people. It doesn't say we should go out and attack arab nations if our oil supply gets a little low. One could argue all day long who started it, but I don't remember seeing any arab threats on our soil until after we stomped on theirs.

@420,

The middle eastern countries were primitive, penniless Semites before cars and oil.

They became real pissed when the UN created the state of Israel. Money + anti-western sentiment created what we have. No one has been any better at arming the enemy....

Early 70s oil embargo, overthrow of the shaw and the Iranian hostage crisis followed by the marine barracks bombing in 82. Africa and the middle east will always be the home to despotic dictatorships, thug nations and crime.

I say fuck'em all.

I totally agree with you guys, about the fact that our military shouldn't be engaged in foreign countries over commodities, for sure!

There are three things that really makes me mad about all this (There are many more but these are just three key points);

1. Foreign Aid; When another country has problems, the US is the very first ones to jump in and help, which is commendable but, who has ever jumped in to help us when we are in a crisis? Where is our foreign aid, to help our homeless and starving people? As well as our financial crisis!?

2. Free Ride; We let all these foreigners come into this country, set up shop and get paid "Tax Free" for 7 years! Then, they leave and bring in another family member to do the same thing for the next 7 years, "Tax Free"...And so on, and so on!...Why!? When they should have to pay even more taxes than "WE" do to live here!!!

3. Outsourcing; We just keep on selling off our homegrown industries to the highest bidders, to all these over seas companies and putting hard working Americans out of work "daily"! Our government has let this country become a bunch of sellouts and quite frankly? I'm sick of it!...you?

All this and our government will not let us have a natural, nontoxic plant, that has the potential to, not only heal the sick, but drag our economy back from the bring of total economic failure! And that's what really burns me up!!!

Back
Top Bottom