Will This Setup Work? (Beginner Indoor)

thinker

floor_plan.png

veg_room.png

flower_room.png

the first picture is an overhead of the back of a basement. dimentions 30 long by 25 wide. i thought it would be a good idea to insulate the walls since the basement can loose heat quickly at night and with venting you loose that much more heat.

the veg room is smaller than the flower room because i figure the clones will be pretty small and not taking up space width wise. i had talked to someone on a different thread and they said it would be best if i had the mothers on a separate ebb/flow system because they require different and more concentrated neuts.

i need help determining how many lights i will need and what kind for both the veg room and flower room. from what ive read the best wattage is 600?

i am also a beginner indoor grower and know nothing about these ballasts and light hoods and intake/ehaust fans. id really appriciate any advice you can offer.

That set up will work just fine. Pretty elaborate and some nice drawing. As for lights. When it comes to HID's 600's are the most efficient giving you the most lumens for the least power. The rule of thumb used to be 40watts of light per square foot for minimum growth but I don't think it's one hundred percent accurate anymore. It is a good baseline to wwork from but no matter how many lights you use if you can't control the enviroment (heat, RH etc.) then nothing will work.
Just about every question you asked can be answered by reading all of these threads at this link.
How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine

the planning looks genius and successful, if you have any questions about the grow room contact me if youd like iv had good experience with bigger grow rooms like that. i wish you good luck to the grow.

I have a pretty large basement that I plan using fairly soon, after I get a few issues figured out, so I would love to see some pictures of what you got going on.

Back
Top Bottom