Wondering about baking/cooking

Vega

Sorry to bother you. I was hoping to get some advice. I have something to go to on Friday night. It will be happening at a kind of a dive bar where I don't think it'll stand out too much if I'm fairly messed up and I want to make sure that I am exactly that for the entire thing or I don't think I can get through it. ;P

Smoking doesn't last me that long, especially in unnerving situations like that. I'd rather not keep having to dash off and try to sneak in another hit, so is there something I could do to make it last and be fairly intense (but not too much so that I freak out, or something). I was thinking cooking and I'm really confused about everything I read.

I've been a smoker for many years and I have a pretty high tolerance, but I also want to err on the side of caution, so I'm hoping I can get a fair idea from someone in terms of quantities I should be working with for maximum effectiveness to suit my purposes that will last maybe five hours or more. I've never tried or had cannibis baked in any form and I've heard stories that sounded both really pleasant and scary, so I'm hoping for something in the middle, preferably more pleasant than not.

I have resin, as well, so I'm not sure which to use. I'm also kind of confused and overwhelmed about baking, cannabutter, cannabis oil and was hoping someone could tell me what I should go with and how I should go about it. By the way, I'm also vegan and I don't have any cheesecloth on hand, in case the answer is cannabutter or something like that. Is it necessary to strain it? Also, in lieu of butter, can margarine be used? I've seen recipes for margarine, but someone once told me that it doesn't work when it's vegan because certain enzymes in dairy activate it, or something like that.

So please let me know, if anyone has any advice. Thank you.

Sorry to bother you. I was hoping to get some advice. I have something to go to on Friday night. It will be happening at a kind of a dive bar where I don't think it'll stand out too much if I'm fairly messed up and I want to make sure that I am exactly that for the entire thing or I don't think I can get through it. ;P

Smoking doesn't last me that long, especially in unnerving situations like that. I'd rather not keep having to dash off and try to sneak in another hit, so is there something I could do to make it last and be fairly intense (but not too much so that I freak out, or something). I was thinking cooking and I'm really confused about everything I read.

I've been a smoker for many years and I have a pretty high tolerance, but I also want to err on the side of caution, so I'm hoping I can get a fair idea from someone in terms of quantities I should be working with for maximum effectiveness to suit my purposes that will last maybe five hours or more. I've never tried or had cannibis baked in any form and I've heard stories that sounded both really pleasant and scary, so I'm hoping for something in the middle, preferably more pleasant than not.

I have resin, as well, so I'm not sure which to use. I'm also kind of confused and overwhelmed about baking, cannabutter, cannabis oil and was hoping someone could tell me what I should go with and how I should go about it. By the way, I'm also vegan and I don't have any cheesecloth on hand, in case the answer is cannabutter or something like that. Is it necessary to strain it? Also, in lieu of butter, can margarine be used? I've seen recipes for margarine, but someone once told me that it doesn't work when it's vegan because certain enzymes in dairy activate it, or something like that.

So please let me know, if anyone has any advice. Thank you.
Vegan butter (Miyoko) is just as potent! I make butter, cooking oil and tinture, ALL VEGAN!

Oh and you do not have to strain the butter but you can use sterile wrapping bandage; it’s cheaper and easier to work with than cheesecloth especially because it’s disposabley cheaper! I strain the tinctures and oils AND you can still smoke the tincture buds.

Back
Top Bottom