Worse that can happen?

dogue

Hi all my grow has come in, and i was up most of the night cutting away as you do ! but it got to silly oclock and had work in the morning(already was morning) so left some of the cuttings hung up till i got back from work then finish the cuttings when i got home.

but of course the leaves have wilted and finding it a total ball ache to cut as its hard to cut the leaves off when they are soo sticky!!!

would i be best to leave them a couple of days to dry and then continue cutting or try my best cuting off what i can ????

so could do with some really helpful advice from my fellow growers please

Re: worse that can happen ?

IMAG000812.jpg

thought i would add this picture to help in knowing what iam talking about !

just had a little read in the grow forms (big thumbs up) and it seem to be ok to leave the leaves on and i can trim them at a later date ! hope iam correct on this as iam in no great rush

Re: worse that can happen ?

been there dont that. ill never do it again!
you best bet would be a positive attidude and stamana! the drier it gets the more brittle the tech balls and stems get. make sure you have some type of catch all under your working area. there will be plenty to catch as you trim. then fold up the material used under the trimming area and dump it into a small pile. depending on the plant strain, drieness of the plant and how difficult the trimming was will depend on the pile of tech. you will see. very good to!
then again ive left it on till i needed it, sort of like a protective shield.

Back
Top Bottom