Would a garden sprayer work with things like real growers recharge microbes?

The123321

I am looking at a 2 gallon garden sprayer that you pump and it waters through a hose. It says it works with fertilizer but I want to make sure it would work with something like real growers recharge which has microbes and I think molasses in it. I plan to do a weekly watering with coconut water with real growers recharge and I want to make sure the sprayer would work with that as it says it has a no clog filter on it. Does anyone use a pump sprayer like that to water your plants with water that has recharge or different products that have microbes in it?

I spray a fair amount of crap mostly mycos & azos and as long as it’s a small dose of finely ground stuff & shaken or blended thoroughly then my sprayer does fine. Other stuff like kelp or some dry amendments have organic floating particles, not good since it clogs up the sprayer every time. When that happens I remove the spray nozzle tip, empty the sprayer & clean out hose. Not sure of the consistency of recharge but if it’s like most pulverized dry mix then you should be fine.

I am looking at a 2 gallon garden sprayer that you pump and it waters through a hose. It says it works with fertilizer but I want to make sure it would work with something like real growers recharge which has microbes and I think molasses in it. I plan to do a weekly watering with coconut water with real growers recharge and I want to make sure the sprayer would work with that as it says it has a no clog filter on it. Does anyone use a pump sprayer like that to water your plants with water that has recharge or different products that have microbes in it?
Did the recharge work in the sprayer?

Back
Top Bottom