When do you stop giving microbes like recharge?

The123321

How close to harvest do you stop giving microbes like real growers recharge or can you give it right up to the day you harvest on there?

I have 2 plants in soil with organic dry amendments for the nutrients that I hope to be able to harvest in 1 week and I usually give microbes 1 time per week in a few days which would be a few days before I hope to be able to harvest or if the plants are not done next week it may be 1 more week after that which is why I am thinking about doing the microbes in a few days so I am wondering if there is any reason not to give the microbes a few days before a potential harvest for it on there.

How much extra of anything do you imagine microbes introduced a couple days before harvest would matter to a plant that has grown for 100 days ?

How much extra of anything do you imagine microbes introduced a couple days before harvest would matter to a plant that has grown for 100 days ?
That may be true... but any extra is more than you would have had without them. Using a product like recharge that immediately introduces millions of microbes can do wonders in 3 days ... I have seen recharge completely turn a plant around in that amount of time... I am sure that the buds could finish out spectacularly under its care too.

@The123321, I don't think you can give too many microbes. Recharge recommends once every 10 days, and I gave it every watering, sometimes doubling up the dosages. There was no harm to my grow, as a matter of fact it turned out to be an award winning grow.

Don't scrimp on anything in those last 2 weeks. If you believe in finishing nutes, final bud flavor/color/pazazz supplements... by all means give them, and Recharge to power them up, right up to the end. Why hold back on a plant that is giving its all to complete those buds? Help it along... give it all that it needs. This myth of it being necessary to starve a plant at the end is nonsense... it makes no sense at all. If you believe stress makes your plant finish out strong, then fine... stress them in other ways... start chopping on them if nothing else, but starvation at the end is silly.

Back
Top Bottom