Thoughts on sprayers

ZoomZ06

I have recently herniated a few discs in my back and getting down to water my girls with a watering can under trellis netting is not much fun. Just wondering what some people’s opinions are on sprayers, I feel it might make my watering a little easier on the body. I am indoors in a 4x4 tent. Any suggestions/advice would be appreciated.

I have recently herniated a few discs in my back and getting down to water my girls with a watering can under trellis netting is not much fun. Just wondering what some people’s opinions are on sprayers, I feel it might make my watering a little easier on the body. I am indoors in a 4x4 tent. Any suggestions/advice would be appreciated.
I got mine from your common harbor freight for like $20. They have all different sizes even back pack ones you could benefit from so that eases having the need to carry the reservoir

I used a Christmas tree water spout to water 4×4 tray when i had it going. It worked adequately. 20200922_110818.jpg

I've been thinking the exact same thing due to similar reasons and the past weekend I purchased one..... I did notice Mr Canucks uses one and it seems nice and easy..
Then if it doesn't really suit, on the upside you'll be able to spray the edges around the house with it. :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom