Would my winter growing pod idea work ?

420SkyHigh

I was thinking for a outside winter growing pod , i could take two five gallon buckets and fuse them on top of each other and install a heat lamp on the top half of the pod and then use the natural ground mixed with miracle grow and put the bottom half of the pod in the ground ... would this work to hold the heat or would it burn up the plant ? Would the soil be to cold from natural winter weather ? Will i have to install air vents to allow heat to get out and oxygen in ?

Sent from my SPH-L710T using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I was thinking for a outside winter growing pod , i could take two five gallon buckets and fuse them on top of each other and install a heat lamp on the top half of the pod and then use the natural ground mixed with miracle grow and put the bottom half of the pod in the ground ... would this work to hold the heat or would it burn up the plant ? Would the soil be to cold from natural winter weather ? Will i have to install air vents to allow heat to get out and oxygen in ?

That wouldn't work too well in my opinion. You need sunlight, miracle grow is likely to burn your plant, the soil will likely be too cold, the plant needs co2 and produces oxygen so will need ventilation. Sorry for the bad news.

A+ for creativity but think like me (a pessimist) for a moment. Read posts on this forum. So many people have trouble growing successfully indoors with all of the benefits there. Stable temps in the house, shelter from damaging weather, bug free environment....

If so many people have trouble growing indoors with all those benefits, your chances in a pod outdoors would be almost zero.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom