Hermi plant can't I just cut the seed pods right when I see them?

Perry421

Hi hi hi fellow stoners, I have a hermi and I've been cutting the very few seed pods as soon as I see them. It's a crazy plant the buds are growing down then popping up to the sun any way I wouldn't mind a few seeds from it and my question is will cutting the male pods work as far as cutting back on the amount of seeds it's gonna have?

I've been cutting the very few seed pods as soon as I see them.
Sure can. But I have to ask, are you talking about "seed pods" which are often called a calyx? That is the part that the seed grows in.

When it comes to the male flowers I usually cut them off with a pair of nail scissors. Sometimes I do not even cut them off and instead they get squeezed with a pair of eyebrow tweezers. If you are only finding a few flowers it will work well.

If you are actually finding seed 'pods' or calyxes that have swelled up because a seed is already growing inside then the next step is to find the male flowers and take those out.

Gotta pull the "nanner/bananers" before they turn to seed. But they can be hard to see. if you only gotta few it does help, but they can get out of control in like a single day. just do what you can and hope for the best!

Back
Top Bottom