Would you harvest this plant now or wait?

You are probably right about the conditions. The packaging likely reflects how these things perform in those nice big greenhouses that have optimal conditions all the time. With our smaller operations it doesn't take much to throw things off by a week.

Nice job with the loupe and camera phone. I can only hope my buds come out looking that good in 6 weeks or so.

Like yuyo said, cloudy = uplifting heady stone, amber = body stone. It all depends on what you're after. Can't wait to see what it looks like all trimmed up. :)

You are probably right about the conditions. The packaging likely reflects how these things perform in those nice big greenhouses that have optimal conditions all the time. With our smaller operations it doesn't take much to throw things off by a week.

Nice job with the loupe and camera phone. I can only hope my buds come out looking that good in 6 weeks or so.

Like yuyo said, cloudy = uplifting heady stone, amber = body stone. It all depends on what you're after. Can't wait to see what it looks like all trimmed up. :)

thanks! yeah,it was kind of hard holding the loupe still WITH the cell phone. lol..i have a microscope but i like using the loupe better. I can't wait to see what they look like all trimmed up too..whenever these trichomes decide to change :high-five: Do you have pics of your plants? I have to go to your gallery and look around.

@dutty putty that's really cool! I love to garden! I am so glad that I found this forum..so many helpful people on here. My husband and I know all about watching daughters..thank god both of them are in college.

You can find my plants in my journal in the sig. I recently pulled the 2 largest plants 2 weeks into flower. Turned out to be boys. :(

I'm hoping none of the pollen pods opened. I've been looking at them daily, and I swear they grew about 10 new pods overnight and one looked like it was open. Fingers crossed. I'm hoping to see some bud developing over the next week or so.

It's my first grow since the 80s, so I'm a little out of practice and there's a LOT more information out there about keeping the plants healthy and getting the biggest best tasting return. The stuff we grew in the 80s was light airy overdried junk simply because we really didn't know what the heck we were doing. We probably would have been better off throwing seeds in the back yard. :)

You can find my plants in my journal in the sig. I recently pulled the 2 largest plants 2 weeks into flower. Turned out to be boys. :(

I'm hoping none of the pollen pods opened. I've been looking at them daily, and I swear they grew about 10 new pods overnight and one looked like it was open. Fingers crossed. I'm hoping to see some bud developing over the next week or so.

Your plants look great! That's so funny you said that..that happened to me recently too. I was so excited about this plant was so big and lush looking. growing vigorously as all get out..then i saw dyck and balls.:yikes: It hurt my heart to get rid of it. It's really cool when the buds start coming in on the female plants though. I have some grape stomper og that is in flower (day 22) that have some little baby buds on it. Can't wait to see how those plants turn out.

There is a bunch of information out here..especially on the internet. And I can't stop buying books about weed, it seems like I'm always reading something about pot now that I've started growing.

Ahh the 80s, seems like yesterday. I was in the 11th grade in 86 without a care in the world.LOL

Next time add more nitrogen weeks 2-3 and plants will look better towards the end not to mention it will be more healthier.. Nitrogen will be used up over time and it will even out perfectly..
U want a plant looking at least light green even till harvest!
Thats the secret many people dont know about..

I WOULD FLUSH AND CHOP IT BECAUSE U DONT WANT TO MUCH AMBER.

Next time add more nitrogen weeks 2-3 and plants will look better towards the end not to mention it will be more healthier.. Nitrogen will be used up over time and it will even out perfectly..
U want a plant looking at least light green even till harvest!
Thats the secret many people dont know about..

I WOULD FLUSH AND CHOP IT BECAUSE U DONT WANT TO MUCH AMBER.

Thank you so much for the advice. I think they turned so yellow because i saw the trichomes were cloudy and i started flushing about 3-4 weeks ago. So they have only had water for that time..I thought about adding a taste of nutrients to them but I think it is WAY to late to do that. I hope I didn't phuck them up too bad.

Back
Top Bottom