would you transition these plants into flower now? or would you wait?

BootyImplants

peace ya'll,

this is my first grow. these two plants are pineapple chunk and they have been vegging for approx 67 days and my tent is a 5x5. it's been a little rough for the plant on the left, it had a calcium deficiency (i think. lol) but it's making a comeback. so, what do you think? they are about 12- 13 inches tall. when it's time, i plan on scrogging and cleaning up all the growth that is not getting light.

20141116_110519.jpg

20141116_110525.jpg

20141116_110534.jpg

20141116_110540.jpg

Yup it looks close to that time. If it was transplanted in the past 7 days though, never go to 12/12. Wait until it has a week to build up better roots in that case. You might consider some defoliation too, looks like a lot of shading is going on from overlapping leaves. Also, here are the rules on putting up pictures, if it isn't done this way they just get taken down: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos
Your grow tent and set up look nice btw

yes its gettin very close,I would get in there and start thinning leaves,after you are done trimming and hacking,give them a week or so to recover and then they can flip

after the stretch,you can clean a little more, day 21-23 and again on the end of week 5-6

you got some bigguns coming your way,congrats

Back
Top Bottom