Would you flower these?

Cannabro

Ok so these plants are by no means massive (8 and 10")

420-magazine-mobile826798964.jpg

They're 12 week flowering strains and was thinking I'd flip in 8 days making harvest early November

These are 90 days from seed. Yep you read right I've been vegging them that long, I managed to stunt in 3 different ways, exposure to cold, to early fim and over fed nutes.

Anyway I'm back on track now and they are actually growing faster than they ever have. Doing the math in my head they'll actually be beasts in a months time. Which is the absolute furthest time wise I'm willing to go, maybe just 3 weeks... It's just trying to weigh up power costs, additional med costs etc.

Space is not really an issue. It's in a 2.5x2.5x5 and they're sativa dominant so they will stretch, but I can always flower them in a 4x4x6.5 I have

What would you do?

Veg longer, bigger yield....

Or flower soon and have decent bud sooner. If it did flower soon (and I know this is hard to gauge/predict) but worst case scenario what do you think I'd yield off these anyway?

Ok so these plants are by no means massive (8 and 10")

420-magazine-mobile826798964.jpg

They're 12 week flowering strains and was thinking I'd flip in 8 days making harvest early November

These are 90 days from seed. Yep you read right I've been vegging them that long, I managed to stunt in 3 different ways, exposure to cold, to early fim and over fed nutes.

Anyway I'm back on track now and they are actually growing faster than they ever have. Doing the math in my head they'll actually be beasts in a months time. Which is the absolute furthest time wise I'm willing to go, maybe just 3 weeks... It's just trying to weigh up power costs, additional med costs etc.

Space is not really an issue. It's in a 2.5x2.5x5 and they're sativa dominant so they will stretch, but I can always flower them in a 4x4x6.5 I have

What would you do?

Veg longer, bigger yield....

Or flower soon and have decent bud sooner. If it did flower soon (and I know this is hard to gauge/predict) but worst case scenario what do you think I'd yield off these anyway?

Hi there, 90 days from seeds wow, mine would be 4 foot by now, yep they are way behind, tie down the branches LST , and get to about 16 inches tall trim a third from the bottom to concentrate all the energy to the top buds then flower, you waited this long might as well get the most out off them , I would take some cuttings it will save time growing from seed again then you can veg the clones for 5 weeks then flip, you should get 2-3 oz of each plant easily more if you LST them,

If they are a 12 week flowering strain you might aswell veg for that extra bit of time you can. A week or two extra in veg should yield a fair bit more in flower. And you've already been vegging for 3 months so what's a few more weeks?

Hi there, 90 days from seeds wow, mine would be 4 foot by now, yep they are way behind, tie down the branches LST , and get to about 16 inches tall trim a third from the bottom to concentrate all the energy to the top buds then flower, you waited this long might as well get the most out off them , I would take some cuttings it will save time growing from seed again then you can veg the clones for 5 weeks then flip, you should get 2-3 oz of each plant easily more if you LST them,
I would just flower tbh. No point putting extra time into stunted plants. Be like a small sog grow that took the time of a regular grow ahah

So this is them approx 3 weeks into flower out of 12 weeks

420-magazine-mobile1389790348.jpg

Doing pretty good for what they were. Doubled in size! I know it's early but let's hear y'alls predictive yield weight for fun?!

Hm it looks like both have about 5 main budding sites. And you have 9 weeks left?
I want to give you a lower guess, and say... 1/4th per main budding sight, along with all the other minature sites, *at least* 3oz total..
But I would not be surprised if you got 5 or 6 oz's.

They look like they are in good shape though!
What nutrients do you plan on giving them for the remaining 9 weeks?

Yeh 9 weeks left. I'm using Dutch master gold flower as base ATM, along with big bud and the usual cal mag
Introducing candy by AN next feed as well. Then overdrive in last stretch and finally flawless finish

Man I would be stoked with 5 oz
Hey how much more do you think they grow/stretch usually cause I'm out of room almost it's only a 5 ft tent. I do have a bigger one but I haven't yet set it up.

Yeh they are pretty healthy been doing my best ..

Back
Top Bottom