How much harvest from these auto?

Griszo

420 Member
Hi guys, how re you?
I would like to know how much in average I will Harvest of dried Buds from these plants?
This is my first indoor grow. I had some problems with seedling and early veg stage (stunted growth) from these autoflowering plants. Anyway im happy with them... every grow we learn somethings... they are 45 days from seed. White Widow dinafem + LST
What do you guys think?
20190317_224503.jpg

Attachments

• 20190316_181209.jpg
    20190316_181209.jpg
    522.7 KB · Views: 95
When did they start flowering. My autos started flowing at day 35 from seed. From the looks you have long time to go. Can’t really give you an average. It all depends on what your growing conditions are , lights etc. and even that is a far fetched number. Everyone has different growing setups etc. my first auto grow I pulled 2.5-3 a plant and I had no idea what I as doing. Someone else can grow an auto pull 6-8 ounces ..lots of things to look at. You will get something off yours. Amount ,,,,, I have not got a clue. It’s the fun part now watching the buds grow and swell. Cheers. Magic

Magicdvdfarm, thank you for the answer. they starded flowering around day 28. I have a BestVA LED 1000w (185 real draw). growing in soiless medium (peatmoss+perlite). this was my first indoor setup.. Lets keep in touch. Do you have a journal of your grow? let me know more about your setup! Thank you, regards

Magicdvdfarm, thank you for the answer. they starded flowering around day 28. I have a BestVA LED 1000w (185 real draw). growing in soiless medium (peatmoss+perlite). this was my first indoor setup.. Lets keep in touch. Do you have a journal of your grow? let me know more about your setup! Thank you, regards
My journals are in my signature. Cheers finishing up the first. One plant left

Back
Top Bottom