Would you harvest this plant now or wait?

BootyImplants

Peace ya'll

So this is 2 pineapple chunk plants, day 69 in flower . I only see a couple amber trichomes but all are cloudy. I tried to take pics with my loupe and cellphone so u could see. Today would be a perfect day for me to harvest. I have the next 2 days off, we're getting 12 inches of snow so I don't plan on leaving the house anytime soon.

IMG_20150201_105137_2.jpg
IMG_20150201_105116_2.jpg
IMG_20150201_105157.jpg
IMG_20150201_105245.jpg

I'd let it run a couple more weeks. I like to see some more amber before I chop... unless I'm in need of course.

And a bish is in need!!! LOL. :circle-of-love: But I just don't want to cut them down too soon..I wish I was more experienced so I could tell when. I read that when all the trichomes are cloudy, the weed is at it's strongest. Then, I read that it should be 20 percent amber before you chop. Hell, I don't know..I'm gonna make a pot of chili and think about it some more. :Namaste:

Excuse me BootyImplants,
With snow on the way and lots of time on your hands, I say harvest in sections if you are torn and low on meds. :goodluck:
This way, its a win win.
:goodjob:

Looks like a lot of cloudy. I'd give it another two weeks. Keep watching the trichs. If you don't have a scope to look closer, turn around a pair of binoculars, it does the same thing

They sure do. A mighty pretty sea going.
BootyImplants... what kind of lights are you using?

Thanks guys @Tead @paytonmanning :Namaste: I have a 1000 watt light and a 5x5 tent. I topped the dookie out of these plants and they really grew big. I think next grow I'm going to put 3 plants instead of 2 in this tent and not top as much. @Stage Thanks! :Namaste: I think I will follow your advice and trim a couple so I have something to vape until the rest is done .

cloudy = uplifting head buzz
amber = heavy body stone

i like mine with more cloudy, to each his own
point is you have to learn what you like
no matter what you do now you have some good looking stuff
it will do you well
reading and researching is great
but experience is the great teacher

Thanks @TonySmile and @yuyo
I decided to wait and see what happens for a couple more weeks. I guess it's killing me because this is my first grow and I want to be done! :lot-o-toke:barney's seed co package said that the flowering time was 50-60 days, and here we are at day 70 *blank stare* I suppose that the time on the package is for the optimal conditions that my newbie ass didn't have. LOL. I'll just be patient..

Back
Top Bottom