WY - Attorney General's teenage son pleads guilty to marijuana charge

Hash

Cheyenne - Zachary Crank, the 16-year-old son of Wyoming Attorney General Pat Crank, was ordered to perform community service after pleading guilty to possession of marijuana.

The younger Crank pleaded guilty Thursday in Laramie County Circuit Court, where he was sentenced as an adult.

Crank was ordered to pay court costs and submit to random drug testing on top of his community service. If he completes those tasks and stays out of trouble for the next year, his record will be expunged.

Attorney General Crank said he turned his son in after learning about the marijuana. The arrest took place at the Crank home.

Source: Casper Star-Tribune
Copyright: 2005 by the Casper Star-Tribune published by Lee Publications, Inc., a subsidiary of Lee Enterprises, Incorporated.

Hash said:
Attorney General Crank said he turned his son in after learning about the marijuana. The arrest took place at the Crank home.
That sucks...

Oh my fucking god, I havent been visiting this site much lately because its depressing seeing shit like this.

A well respected parent would of simply talked to their son, or flushed it down the toilet and been like, "I dont want this crap in MY house, when you turn 18, do what you want, but as long as you live here, no pot!"

Thats just fucking sick.

Back
Top Bottom