Yellow/gold spots on leaves??

alexcnd

Hi everyone,

I'm 3 weeks into my grow at the moment and I have had a few yellow/gold spots on a couple of my leaves? I have read there is a possibility of calcium or Magnesium deficiency.

What do you all think?

Thanks

image7415.jpg
image7414.jpg

the second pic looks like nute burn
do you spray the plants?
how close is the light?
how big is the whole plant?
how many weeks veg?
or is it flowering? if so how long?
if the plants are still in veg and you've been feeding them nutes
what are you using? and what kind of soil? or hydro?

the second pic looks like nute burn
do you spray the plants? Yes on e every few hours just before the lights go out!
how close is the light? About foot an half away There is a pic I think page 7 or 8 on my grow forum - 9 big bud
how big is the whole plant? 8 - 10 inches
how many weeks veg? From seed now 3 weeks
or is it flowering? if so how long? Not flowering in veg under 600 watt metal halide
if the plants are still in veg and you've been feeding them nutes
what are you using? and what kind of soil? or hydro? There in soil and I'm feeding them organic bio bizz grow nutrients

There you go bud. Hope it helps.

im not only you can
you sound yust like me be calm dont rush enything you will just mess everything up been there
you can mess up a lil bit and stil make some quality bud just don't overreact and panic
a frend dosent give a shit abovt the deficencis thet some of his plants are exspiriceing he sticks to his canna coco scedule and makes a vfery god yeild and some real quality bud i cant belive it i work evry day in my garden checking ph,ec,temp,hum..... and make the same shit maybi 1 to 5 % beter but not more but he yust water them every day maybi smoks a joint with them and thats it haha funy but true

Back
Top Bottom