Yellow leaves

TerryPa

I need some advice ,I am new to the growing world . I have some clones that are a week old and the leaves are turning yellow . What am I doing wrong ?

that happens(no roots) don't worry just keep them warm(not hot)and hydrated(not soaked) and not too much light(strenght of said light??)

I need some advice ,I am new to the growing world . I have some clones that are a week old and the leaves are turning yellow . What am I doing wrong ?

Its a good sign when this happens. Its pulling nutes in from those leaves to help build roots. In a few days give a gentle tug at the cutting and hopefully you will feel resistance since roots have grown into the medium.

I will get a pic of one and post it , Thanks again . I posted a pic off the plant they came from .It has been growing for 7 mon now ,what can I do to get it biger ? I just got a new light for it maybe that will help ( 125 watt)

I have had some root in 5 days and a few have been 2 weeks and still living in rockwool . Do you need alot of roots to but in soil ?

I have had some root in 5 days and a few have been 2 weeks and still living in rockwool . Do you need alot of roots to but in soil ?

as soon as you see roots, you are good to put in soaking wet soil but still with humidity dome and leave it on til it shows growth. with hydro, you want to wait til you have a lot of roots like 20 or just really prevalent root structure

Back
Top Bottom