Yellow Leaves

Flying Whales

Kinda stumped on this one 2 days ago my plants looked great but this morning in the tops of the plants i have notice some yellow spots.

Soil is Pro-Mix Mycorrhizae and plants are being fed Advanced Nutrient 3 part PH perfect foods.

Lower growth does not show these symptoms, plants are in a small greenhouse and temps here the last 3 days have been in the 30s.

Feedback is greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• P1020673.JPG
    P1020673.JPG
    490.4 KB · Views: 79
  • P1020674.JPG
    P1020674.JPG
    611.3 KB · Views: 72
  • P1020675.JPG
    P1020675.JPG
    409.4 KB · Views: 80
Flushed the plants today will let the buckets dry out and take it from there. This evening i will do a foliar feed of some nutri+ green at the rate of 3ml to 1 litre.

Hopefully this will fix my issues.

Plants are looking much better after flushing them out, decided i need to do something about my 2 photo-period Sweet Tooth plants that are not flowering at all yet. So i have decided every night I will move the 2 big plants out of the greenhouse and into my garage that is blacked out!

The pots are pretty large so I decided to get some help with moving them in and out every night and day. 8pm will be the girls bed time and at 8am i will place them back in the greenhouse with the other auto flowering girls.

Introducing Weed Wagon 2.0 LOL

Cheers

Attachments

• Weed Wagon.jpg
    Weed Wagon.jpg
    588.2 KB · Views: 61
Back
Top Bottom