Greetings All
Need any info on :
40 day old ak-48
in 3 gal planter
organic soil
700 wt HPS
no fertilizer..[organic soil]
24/7 lights
Tips of leave`are starting a bit yellow and some leaves`are kinda sugarish looking...[is that normal ?}
Wouls like to help it before any damage..any advise is Greatly appriciated..
Thanks in advanse

S1

sounds like powdery mildew but without pics it is hard to say,if it is i'll bet you have verry low humidity right? Im not sure but i think raising the humidity will fix that prob.

sounds like powdery mildew but without pics it is hard to say,if it is i'll bet you have verry low humidity right? Im not sure but i think raising the humidity will fix that prob.

===================================================
Greetings PrimeBB
You are correct..no humidity actually..in basement forced hot air blowing + under 700wt HPT..only spot to grow..and suggetions on how to raise the humadidity ?
Thanks for the info

S1

===================================================
Greetings PrimeBB
You are correct..no humidity actually..in basement forced hot air blowing + under 700wt HPT..only spot to grow..and suggetions on how to raise the humadidity ?
Thanks for the info

S1

to raise the humidity go to store and buy a humidifier its easyer to raise humidity
then it is to lower, plus you can buy a humidifer at wal-mart, target etc. and they are a lot cheaper than a dehumidifier
good luck rnwy

My suggestion if cash strapped ,look arruond the thrift stores like goodwill or any type of second hand store like that ,you can find a humidifier or a vapourizer(the kind you put in kids rooms when they are sick) should be pretty easy to find at a goodwill type place or habitat for humanity,wherever,,,goodluck OH ps ..if heat is an issue you need to look for a cool mist humidifier...cheers

Back
Top Bottom