Yellowing Leaves

stupot1210

Hi all i am new to this forum and have popped up to hopefully get some help for my girls. I have this funny yellowing that is starting from the bottom up. I shall keep it short and sweet. I'm using multi purpose j arthuir bowers compost, with bio bizz nutes. 400w hps growlux, in a growroom of 70cm x 70 cm x 150cm. I have a couple of 100mm pc fans, one sucking air in and one blowing air around the room my temps are about 80, i have no extracr due to the soddin car breaking down and having to save the money to pay for the repair. Anyway, i've browsed the pictorial and just cannot put my finger on it. Please can anyone offer some advice. Thank you in advance.

:thanks:

Pics would get you the answer. Might be Nitrogen, might be fungal, might be a number of things...

If they're still in veg the best thing I've ever found that really turns plants healthy dark green is Miracid. Its very cheap and available almost anywhere. 1 tsp per gallon of water and within 2 weeks they look great.

here is a picture just for now, i'll take some more in a little while and get them posted ;) it's taken me so long to figure out how too!
98297&cat=500

Thank you green monkey, i had looked at it and i was thinking about the zinc, i have no way of checking the ph as i have no tester, i was going to get one the other week, but then my car broke down, as if i wasn't on a tight enough budget anyway, now i've got to pay my boss back for the money loaned for the repair. My boss knows about my babies as he's a good old boy and has supplied me with all the compost and pots and let me germinate in our greenhouse at work. he says he has a ph tester for the swimming pool, would this work to test the run off?

is the swimming pool ph tester one that uses drops to color the water? those do work, only problem ive had is when trying to find the ph from the runoff, the water is really murky and makes it hard to see the color of the water.
the other week i was at home depot and saw a ph tester that uses a metal probe and a graph with needle to test with. fairly acurate, id say within .1 or .2 and only cost about 6 or 7 dollars.
good luck with your plants:peace:

Back
Top Bottom