yet another one

CaNdYmAn

Hello, everyone
So i joined around a week ago or so, but havent had much time to introduce myself, so today on a sunday evening im taking my time to do so.
well i've been smoking for about 4 years, but i'm not really a grower, even though i would like to try it out sometime, when i'm in more of a stable situation.
I joined this site because i thought it wonderful how through a website like this, anybody can get informed of everything there is to know about what our world has given to us. :grinjoint:
anyways, i live in Germany for the moment, not giving the name of the city for security reasons though. XD

My goal for the moment is to work and save a little bit of money so i can go to Holland and go to the conservatory in Maastricht, and because i think a fine life waits for me there. Im alyways on the move, and always happy to learn something every day.
Unfourtunetly (<<correct if the spelling is wrong) i dont use it medicaly, even though i do experience headaches almost every day, they often come to be migrains (its been going on since i could remember) and i am an insomniac.

so yeah, theres a little background about me, if you have any questions feel free.
=) happy to be here, and i wish health to all. peace.

Re: yet another one :]

High Candyman,

Welcome to 420 Magazine :welcome:

I haven't been to Germany in 5 years, but used to get around Frankfurt and Wiesbaden at least once a year. Beautiful countryside you guy's have.

Sorry to hear about the headaches, maybe Germany will embark on a medical legalization quest some day soon.

haha yeah, you get used to it. XD
anyways, ive almost been here a year, im actually (inderectly) from the states. south california. yes, its very beautiful here. but i still really like my hometown as well, you know?
thank you !!!
:]]

Back
Top Bottom