yet another newb

bbqribz570

hey all, im an 18yo stoner, i play drums, i smoke weed erry day, i have 2 grows under my belt and im about to start a grow box grow in a few days once the seeds are germinated.
came across this site on a google search and it seemed prety awesome, and i alredy have a few other weed related forums so i joined:grinjoint:

Welcome to 420 BBQRIBS

Interesting name you got there, all of a sudden im feeling hungry. - Thanks..lol

If you haven't already, might i suggest what i did with a super quick read of the entry thread. We've all come from different sites, which means slightly different ways of conducting business. Just gives the easiest overview when coming in to play with the rest of us.

Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

I look forward to reading your posted journal in the forums.

High bbqribz570 :welcome:
Nice to have you aboard. :cheer:
Please think about sharing your upcoming grow with 420 useing a Grow Journal. :headbanger:
The Best way to get tips, tricks and praise.

Check out the ongoing journals here, for great ideas.
Journals in Progress - 420 Magazine

See you in the forums, My Friend. :nomo:
Happy Growin'
:popcorn:

came across this site on a google search and it seemed prety awesome
You said it! :grinjoint:

Hi bbgribz570, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums. :welcome:
I have been around the block more than once, this is the best 420 site on the net. :reading420magazine:
We have more grow journals and pro growers than any site.
Got a site question ask.
I'll see you in the forums.

:peace:

aww shucks, thank you guys soo much, this forum is by far my favorite, ive learned soo much all ready, my grow journal is coming up verry soon, were working on a few final touches.
we had an idea to plant on 420, its going to be " bbq's 420 grow" (how original)..we thought it would give us a bit extra luck:cool::ganjamon:

heres the seeds we have planed:
PA Mystery ( actual name of it, popular in my town and is a kush like high )
Head Banger haze (not feminized, lets hope for females and one male for pollen)
a strain that we haven't named yet, and has a small history, were going to think up a few and have a pole here on 420mag, then possibly down the line feminize a plant and mass produce the strain.

lol we got some big goals and a small wallet, but we'll see what happends:tommy:

Back
Top Bottom