Yield

justjr27

is 10 lbs reasonable for 40 plants in good soil and feed nuts under 3 1000 watt lights in 4 gallon pots veged for 15 days from rooted clones and flowered from 60 days

This is such a difficult question to answer. If not impossible. Depends on the strain/genetics and any training done to the plants imo. With 15 day veg period you may be looking at anywhere from 2-4 oz per plant. plus or minus. So it may be possible if all things are optimal and you don't suffer any issues. My guess is being your first grow you will probably land somewhere between 6 and 8 pounds.

mcbud thanks for the reply the strain is mango im going to fim the plants for the first week and they are going to be under 4 1000 watt lights with hortilux super hps bulbs in 4 gallon pots with ff ocean forest and nuts are big bloom, tiger bloom, big grow and c02 pucks for co2 if i can get 4 oz per plant ill be a very happy camper what do u think

mcbud thanks for the reply the strain is mango im going to fim the plants for the first week and they are going to be under 4 1000 watt lights with hortilux super hps bulbs in 4 gallon pots with ff ocean forest and nuts are big bloom, tiger bloom, big grow and c02 pucks for co2 if i can get 4 oz per plant ill be a very happy camper what do u think

Like I said before I can't be certain. Its not impossible to do. To increase your chances I would veg longer like 3-4 weeks. I pulled a total of 14 ounces from 2 plants that vegged for 6 weeks. 60 percent sativa/40 indica. Indica will be a lower producer in general due it it being a shorter plant that tends to finish flowering in about 2/3 the time of sativa.

Mango is 100% indica and has a shorter flower time approx 8 weeks. All things being optimal it is "possible" to achieve 10 lbs from your grow. just be very careful, don't over feed, watch your plants closely for pests, mold and signs that it is in distress, and always check and recheck your pH. Problems dont usually work themselves out so start doing your homework at the first signs of any issue.

Back
Top Bottom